General Administrator – Plymouth - £8.50 per hour
Our clients are looking for a General Administrator to assist a variety of their teams in the Plymouth area with their highways maintenance works.
The successful applicant would be expected to:
• Book road space
• Minute meetings
• Data input of labour/plant into the system
• Load work onto PDAs
• Filing of paperwork, update notice boards, populate timesheets.
• Assist with customer questions/ complaints
• Assist with the daily works with the Works Manager
Skills and experience required:
• Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook
• Road space booking packages would be good but full training can be provided
• Excellent organisation skills
• Good attention to detail with the ability to work with minimum supervision
• Knowledge of Plymouth city and understanding of highways maintenance works would be advantageous
This is a temporary role for around 3 months or longer, but could lead to a permanent role. To apply for this role please send your cv to Linda Dietrich.
Please note that if you apply for this vacancy then you have given permission under Data Protection (GDPR) for us to share selected details with our clients for their related vacancies. This will be the only notification you will receive regarding this and we take the receipt of your CV as your permission to proceed with your application.
Please fill out the form below and upload a recent copy of your CV to be considered for an interview.