- Luxury 4 star resort
- Immediate start
- Competitive salary
- Staff accommodation
Paramount Personnel are recruiting a Golf Club Assistant Manager for a luxury resort in Cornwall. The Golf Club Assistant Manager will oversee the daily operations, ensuring cleanliness standards are maintained and assisting servers and hosts on the floor during peak periods. You will strive to continually improve guest and employee satisfaction and maximise the financial performance in areas of you responsibility.
You duties will include:
- Overseeing the bar area, supervising food and beverage service staff in accordance with operating policies
- Creating a positive team atmosphere amongst Team Members
- Maintaining records of staff periodic manner and operating costs
- Providing feedback and coaching to the Team regularly
- Understanding the building capability through cross training
- Setting high standards for appropriate team behaviour on shift
- Working with food and beverage staff to ensure proper food presentation and proper food-handling procedures
- Handling guest complaints in the restaurant
- Scheduling periodic food and beverage service staff meetings to ensure correct interpretation of policies and obtaining feedback from staff members
- Maintaining budget and employee records
- Checking the quality of fresh food and baked goods
- Totalling receipts and balance against sales, deposit receipts and close down at the end of the day
- Ensuring staff are fully aware of any potential allergens and communicate this to the guests
- Showing enthusiasm around guests within the Clubhouse.
- Taking Ownership of issues or tasks and also gives a detailed update to the Hotel Director and the General Manager
- Proficiency in Point of sale (POS ) software, inventory software, Restaurant guest satisfactory tracking software etc...
To apply for the position of Golf Club Assistant Manager, please e-mail your CV to Phil White through the link on this website.
Please note that if you apply for this vacancy then you have given permission under Data Protection (GDPR) for us to share selected details with our clients for their related vacancies. This will be the only notification you will receive regarding this and we take the receipt of your CV as your permission to proceed with your application.