Social Media Administrator - Hotel Weddings & Events – Torquay - £19,000
Paramount Personnel are urgently seeking a talented, enthusiastic and creative person to lead the weddings & events social media strategy for this Iconic hotel on the English Riviera.
This will typically involve managing the hotels online presence via social media and web site traffic by developing strategies and producing good content, analysing usage data, facilitating customer service and managing projects and campaigns.
As the social media administrator, you should be a creative thinker with a passion for digital content on various platforms. Experience using popular platforms is a must, combined with a desire to keep up with current social media trends. Excellent writing skills and the ability to connect with key influencers is an important aspect of the job, to create engaging content and properly promote it.
As a social media manager you'll need to:
• Develop a social media strategy and set goals to increase brand awareness and increase engagement
• Manage all social media channels such as Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, Google+ and Instagram
• Develop and manage competitions and campaigns that promote your web site, organisation and brand
• Write engaging blog posts and articles
• Create engaging multimedia content and/or outsource this effectively
• Form key relationships with influencers across the social media platforms
• Manage and facilitate social media communities by responding to social media posts and developing discussions
• Monitor and report on performance on social media platforms using tools such as Google Analytics
• Regularly liaise with clients via telephone, email, conference calls or face-to-face
• Offer admin support to the Wedding and events manager
To apply for this position please call Jamie on 0345 341 1000 or email your CV to Jamie@paramountpersonnel.com
Please note that if you apply for this vacancy then you have given permission under data protection (GDPR) for us to share selected details with our clients for their related vacancies. This will be the only notification you will receive regarding this and we take the receipt of your CV as your permission to proceed with your application. If you do not wish us to submit or use your CV please do email to ask us to destroy your CV as soon as possible to ensure it is not used.
Please fill out the form below and upload a recent copy of your CV to be considered for an interview.