Executive Head Chef
We are looking for an Executive Chef to join an outstanding South West business. This role will involve working alongside the owner on all aspects of the menu creation. You will need to be familiar with all elements of procurement, production and costings of recipes and menus as well as having experience in operating high-volume restaurants, developing and training of staff and to encourage a positive mindset and attitude within all the various teams that you will oversee. Previous experience is essential at this level, this will be a demanding but rewarding role working to the highest standards.
A stable background working at 3 rosette or higher, volume, multi-outlet establishments where you were experienced in dealing with corporate clients.
Executive Head Chef Benefits:
• This position comes with an industry leading package
• Pension contribution
• Monthly service charge addition
• 28 days holiday per year
• Staff meals provided whilst on duty
• Onsite parking
• A work life balance from an understanding owner
What do we want in our Group Executive Chef?
• The ability to lead from the front and to work with the Head Chefs to develop the kitchen
• Excellent communication skills through to the staff and to the executive team
• Maintain a positive and flexible attitude and work to the highest standards at all times
• The ability to produce high quality seasonal menus whilst achieving agreed targets of profit, revenue and customer satisfaction
• The ability to oversee the management of efficient and profitable kitchens, helping to maintain the correct staffing levels whilst ensuring that food of the highest quality is consistently delivered to the standards expected by the owners
• To be a point of contact for the Head Chefs, Managers and the Executive
• You will need to be focused, motivated, well organised and competent with the use of IT
• Travel between establishments as and when required
For more information or to apply for this role please call Dean Croft or email your CV to Dean.
Please note that if you apply for this vacancy then you have given permission under Data Protection (GDPR) for us to share selected details with our clients for their related vacancies. This will be the only notification you will receive regarding this and we take the receipt of your CV as your permission to proceed with your application. If you do not wish us to submit or use your CV please do email to ask us to destroy your CV as soon as possible to ensure it is not used.
Please fill out the form below and upload a recent copy of your CV to be considered for an interview.