Reception Manager -- £25,000 – Luxurious Hotel - Cornwall - March 2021 Start
We have an opportunity for a Reception manager to join a beautiful seaside hotel.
- Up to £25,000
- March 2021 Start
- Free meals on duty.
- Uniform provided.
- Company personal contributory pension scheme.
- A share in the Company Gratuities scheme.
You must have a strong background in 4/5 Star hotels in a managerial role for at least 2 to 3 years with excellent customer service skills and must be fluent in English.
Key Responsibilities include:
- Overseeing a well organised shift to ensure guests receive the best service
- Responsible for control procedures on reception and the security of cash, keys and guest data.
- To train all team members to the required hotel standards in accordance with the SOPs and monitor the team performance
- Think of ways to improve standards and create even higher service levels for our guests
- Plan ahead and ensure staffing levels are accurate and sufficient to deliver all services and manage holiday planning
- Driving sales/up-selling at reception
- To undertake front of house duties, including meeting, greeting and attending to the needs of the guests, to ensure an excellent customer service experience.
- To build a good rapport with all guests and try to resolve any complaints/issues in a timely manner with an effective and courteous manner.
- To be responsible for accurate guests billing
- To keep the presentation and ambience of the reception area guest ready at all times
- To undertake in general admin duties including emails, guest correspondence, and filing.
- To adhere to fire and health and safety policies
To apply for the position of Reception Manager call Dean on 0345 241 1000 or send a CV.
Please note that if you apply for this vacancy then you have given permission under Data Protection (GDPR) for us to share selected details with our clients for their related vacancies. This will be the only notification you will receive regarding this and we take the receipt of your CV as your permission to proceed with your application. If you do not wish us to submit or use your CV please do email to ask us to destroy your CV as soon as possible to ensure it is not used.