Head Chef - Up to £35,000 - North Devon - Immediate Start
Paramount Personnel are looking for an ambitious, passionate, and dynamic Head Chef with at the very least some solid experience at Sous/Senior Sous level to help propel our client’s business to further success.
• Head Chef
• Salary £35,000
• Share of Tronc
• Full time permanent contract
• Excellent company benefits
Set in the stunning North Devon countryside this venue with its bustling restaurant prides itself as being a foodie' heaven. Offering delicious homemade dishes made from the very best fresh ingredients sourced from local artisan producers, wherever possible.
• You will head a brigade of chefs and have a hands-on approach within the kitchen and lead by example managing all sections and be the ‘voice’, with the ability to recruit, train and develop kitchen staff.
• You must have an eye for detail and a love of fresh local produce to create delicious, innovative, and beautiful modern dishes.
• You will have an in-depth knowledge of running a very busy kitchen, managing budgets for food GP and Kitchen Labour costs
Though the client won’t be chasing rosettes and stars, the emphasis will be on creating and cooking British cuisine to a very high standard consistently.
For more information regarding this Head Chef position please forward your CV to Jamie Harrison or call 0777 9999 548.
Please note that if you apply for this vacancy then you have given permission under Data Protection (GDPR) for us to share selected details with our clients for their related vacancies. This will be the only notification you will receive regarding this and we take the receipt of your CV as your permission to proceed with your application. If you do not wish us to submit or use your CV, please do email to ask us to destroy your CV as soon as possible to ensure it is not used.
Please fill out the form below and upload a recent copy of your CV to be considered for an interview.