Assistant Restaurant & Bar Manager - Hotel - Horsham - £28,000
We are actively seeking an Assistant Restaurants and Bars Manager to support the day to day operation of the outlets dependant of business level and need. You will work with all Food and Beverage Outlet Managers and their Assistant Managers to optimise opportunities to hit and exceed budgeted targets
(The role is 75% operational, offering on the floor support, and 25% administration to ensure a smooth Food and Beverage service.)
- Salary up to £28,000
- Great company benefits
The Assistant Restaurants and Bars Manager will be responsible for…
- To support the day to day operation of the outlet to ensure a flawless service for our guests across all Food and Beverage outlets.
- Work with all Food and Beverage Managers/Assistant Managers to optimise opportunities to hit and exceed budgeted targets.
- To step in for Assistant Manager’s in their absence in all areas including service, resourcing and product offering.
- To work as part of a team and to constantly evaluate, train and improve the experience our guests receive.
- Ensure the Cellar tastings are delivered to a high standard and to ensure the diary is managed with all wine tastings being costed to achieve our budgeted GP.
- Provide administration support for the F&B outlets to ensure smooth running of the departments.
- To work as part of a team and be involved with the learning and development of our F&B team members.
- Work with Managers and other Assistant Managers to establish and maintain effective employee relations across departments
Our successful Assistant Restaurants and Bars Manager will …
- Strong Restaurant (fine dining) and Beverage service background from within hotel or venue sector, minimum 4 star standard.
- Commercially astute and financially aware.
- Ideal candidate to be level 2 WSET trained.
- A good understanding of Cellar Management/ Stock control.
- Be determined to create a memorable guest experience.
- Be highly organised and adaptable to support across the five F&B outlets.
- Proven record as a strong team leader.
- Have an eye for detail.
- Have an ability to supervise team members ensuring they deliver consistent quality of service.
- Have excellent communication skills.
- Effective time management.
- Strong communication skills (verbal, listening, writing).
- Proactive and self driven with the ability to multi task.
For more information on the role please call Jamie Harrison on 0777 9999 548 and apply by sending your CV via the website.
Please note that if you apply for this vacancy then you have given permission under Data Protection (GDPR) for us to share selected details with our clients for their related vacancies. This will be the only notification you will receive regarding this and we take the receipt of your CV as your permission to proceed with your application. If you do not wish us to submit or use your CV please do email to ask us to destroy your CV as soon as possible to ensure it is not used.