Paramount Personnel are a Devon based recruiter who have been successfully supporting the Construction, Roads and Traffic Management industries for the past 18 years.
We are currently looking for Traffic Operatives
Rates of pay will be dependent on experience and qualifications with overtime rates paid for night time and week end work but won’t be less than £9 per hour
Duties may include but may not be limited to
Assisting with the Installation maintenance and removal of Temporary Traffic Management equipment such as cones, signs, frames, sandbags and traffic lights on roads, assisting with Stop and Go and road closure management as well as ensuring compliance with Company Policies and the National Highways Sector Scheme (NHSS)
Desirable skills and qualifications
• CSCS Card is desirable but not essential
• Full UK Clean Drivers Licence is desirable but not essential
• A TTMBC or 12D qualification is desirable
• Good communicator and team worker
• Highly motivated
• Compliant with policies and procedures
• Able to work on your own initiative when appropriate
These will be PAYE positions so you will benefit from
• Accrued Holiday Pay from day one
• Pension contributions (after a qualifying period)
• Weekly Pay
• No Umbrella payments or fees
• Only Tax and National Insurance deductions and this will be shown on your payslip
The positions are temporary but could become a permanent position for the right person with additional training and qaulifications to be provided by our client
For any further information please submit a CV in the first place to [Email address hidden]
Please note that if you apply for this vacancy then you have given permission under Data Protection (GDPR) for us to share selected details with our clients for their related vacancies. This will be the only notification you will receive regarding this and we take the receipt of your CV as your permission to proceed with your application. If you do not wish us to submit or use your CV please do email to ask us to destroy your CV as soon as possible to ensure it is not used.
Not for you but know someone who might be good for the job? Register them on our website and get free cash when they start work for us and complete two consecutive weeks. (T&Cs on the website)
Please fill out the form below and upload a recent copy of your CV to be considered for an interview.