Paramount Personnel have been successfully recruiting for Construction, Highways and Traffic Management Industries for the past 18 year
- Location: Bideford
- Job Type: Temporary
- Salary: £17 per hour
- Vacancy Expiry Date: 11 June 2021
- Category: Construction / Supervisor
- Job Reference: PCON1595
We are currently looking for a Site Supervisor
The successful applicants will need to be detail-orientated and knowledgeable with good communication, problem solving skills and be able to demonstrate exceptional leadership.
Roles & Responsibilities will be but not limited to
- Liaising with client on a daily basis to assist with their site requirements
- Providing information and assistance to the project manager to ensure client satisfaction throughout the fencing contract.
- Assist the Commercial Manager/QS in the production of estimates
- Manage the daily site Health, Safety Environmental and Quality aspects
- Material management (minimised wastage and reduced theft)
- Record on site activities on a daily basis to capture installation volumes
- Liaise and cooperate with site managers to ensure client satisfaction
Key Skills for the role
- Interpreting site plans and schedules
- Understanding of the need to record site programme delays to ensure any commercial constraints are recorded.
- Good communicator with all levels and disciplines of staff
- Calm and considerate approach to managing the general public
- Ideally the candidate will have a groundworks or fencing background
- SSSTS and CSCS (essential)
- SMSTS (Desirable)
- Capable of using MS Office (word and excel)
- First Aid at work: 3- day (desirable)
Rate of Pay will be £17 per hour
To apply for the position of Site Supervisor, please e-mail your up-to-date CV to email@example.com
Please note: that if you apply for this vacancy then you have given permission under Data Protection (GDPR) for us to share selected details with our clients for their related vacancies. This will be the only notification you will receive regarding this and we take the receipt of your CV as your permission to proceed with your application. If you do not wish us to submit or use your CV please do email to ask us to destroy your CV as soon as possible to ensure it is not used.
WOULD YOU LIKE £250 FREE CASH?
Paramount Personnel is offering up to £250 as an introduction finders fee